go Green

go Green
rofl one of my fave moments ever

Thursday, August 5, 2010

these times be a changing

to all my SEEK friends i will miss you so i thought i would say by goodbyes on here and remember you always so if i miss anyone im sorry but i guess only one person reads my blog so it doesn't really matter .... BUT i will do it anyway starting now -Julie-you were a really caring friend-Luke-you are one of the funniest people i know-josh-your so random and at times i think you just a tiny bit rude but i will miss you none the less-Daniel-your a cool man Daniel and im glad i cool know you over this past year-mac-at times you make things awkward but sense i love when its awkward i wouldn't change a thing about you-Elizabeth-i will never forget when we all climbed that mountain and i almost didn't make it at the end and you stayed and help me climb that last part thank you i will miss you loudness-Alex-dude Alex we have alot in common and im glad that i got to meet you your a chill guy and a great friend-Stephanie-well now Stephanie im very glad i met you i clearly remember you getting to seek late and i was having a tough time with life and was outside thinking you you stayed and talked with me through my problems i have never told someone that much about me that i didn't know that well and i just want to say thank you for your friendship and your ear-Whitney- your small and your loud and your a good friend i know we having talked much but i will miss seeing you just as much as the rest of my friends-Carisa-you were a good friend and i enjoyed hanging out with you ------ well as you see i just put the seniors down that i wont see any more and will miss thank you all for the wonderful year you all have helped change my life. sorry 11th - 6th graders if i put everyone i would miss i don't think i would be done with this till i was like 20 or something bye my WEAG family i will miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment